10 Basic Birding Tips
1. Go out – you will find more variety in different habitats
2. Time it right – early morning and afternoon are great for bird-watching
3. Spot the bird – movement, call, colour, size help to locate birds
4. Carry a good pair of binoculars – they help to locate, enjoy & identify birds
5. Acquire an illustrated Field Guide – it will help to identify the birds
6. Carry a notebook – use it to mark details of birds that you cannot identify
7. Wear neutral coloured clothes – makes it easier to observe birds
8. Join a local bird club or internet group – learn from the experienced
9. Keep birding records – lists are valuable and can be rewarding
Compiled and created by Sumit K Sen I All rights reserved I Copyright © 2001 - 2017.
Reproduction in any form or medium without specific written permission is prohibited.